Prawn With Roasted Lemon & Garlic over Farro
This is a protein-packed dish that's perfect for lunch or dinner. You may substitute brown rice or wholemeal couscous for the farro, which is commonly used in Tuscan and Northern Italian cooking.
Prawn with Roasted Lemon and Garlic over Farro
1 garlic clove
Thyme - fresh, to taste
¼ cup cherry tomatoes
¼ cup farro (uncooked)
1 ½ tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 205°C
- Lightly coat a large baking dish with spray oil
- Thinly slice lemon and garlic cloves. Place the lemons, garlic, and thyme in the dish and stir to mix. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Slice tomatoes in half. Peel, de-vein and clean the prawns.
- Carefully remove the baking dish from the oven and add the tomatoes and prawns. Cook an additional 8-10 minutes, stirring once, until the prawns are pink and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook farro according to packet instructions.
- Remove the dish from the oven, drizzle with the oil and serve with the farro.